Value Added Marketing Plan
Sellers Guide: Value Added Service Marketing Plan
I am committed to offer the highest standards of professional service to all my clients. To ensure you that your property is marketed to its full potential to obtain the highest possible market value, the following services will be completed:I meet with you to view your home and gather important information on your Home
- Prepare a Market Evaluation to establish best asking price
- Discuss marketing strategy for the Home
- Give a checklist to prepare your Home for showing/sale.
- Do you require a “Home Stager”?
- Display listing on 5 websites: www.lindauniac.ca; www.royallepage.ca; www.ottawarealstate.org; www.mls.ca; www.royallepagekanata.ca
- Take professional photos, virtual tour and slide show
- Prepare professional presentation brochures
- Professional For Sale sign to be installed
- Prepare Home Book/Neighbourhood Profile
- Communications Binder – updated with feedback; advertising; competition in the area. This to be discussed with you on a regular basis. I like to meet in person with my Sellers on a regular basis.
- Open Houses & Agent Tours
- Present, Discuss, Advise and Facilitate all offers…
and the list goes on with many value added marketing services that I offer.
“From beginning to the end, you will be fully informed of all activity throughout the selling process addressing all your concerns and sensitivity to your needs.”